Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Looking back on this semester, I can say that Sport and Gender was an interesting class. I really wasn't sure what the class was going to consist of at first. I really liked how open all of the discussions were as well. It was a very comfortable atmosphere to speak freely. Dr. Spencer did a great job covering a lot of different issues throughout sports. She is truly a sports fanatic.

As far as the blogs, journals, and comments, I started out doing I think only one journal. After that I decided to comment on other people's blogs. I was very interested in seeing what other people had to say and then giving my opinion. There were a lot of blogs every week that were able to implement very unique aspects about the topics we were covering which made it fun to see them and then think about that topic in their point of view.

Overall, I think that this was a very interesting class that pointed out a lot of flaws in the sports world. I would definitely recommend this class to other people and think that it opened my eyes to a lot of different issues throughout the sports world.

Matt Pitzulo

No comments:

Post a Comment