Monday, September 17, 2012

The Best


About: Men are Bigger, Faster and Stronger By: Aaron Keyer. I agree with your statements that men are more exciting to watch. When I think about by tickets to any event, I want to see the best show possible. This includes the best athletes. I think that we can all agree that a professional women's athlete would beat 99% of males in that same sport. However, that remaining 1% is typically the male counterparts who also play that same professional sport. In my eyes a close game is what I want to see regardless of sex. Blowouts are boring regardless of how many dunks I see. By Miles LeGros

1 comment:

  1. I agree that a close game is what most fans are going to look for if they want an exciting event to see. The professional women athletes are exceptional examples of skill and training in their sports, and I feel that this is often a result of being "underdogs" compared to men or due to different coaching styles in women's sports vs men's. I have played soccer my whole life, and watching some women soccer players is amazing because of the control and finesse they have on their shots compared to a lot of men players who try to power their shots by goalkeepers. I think this solidifies the argument that often women may be superior to men in some aspects of their respective sports, even when comparing professional sports players.

    Joey Durant

    ReplyDelete