Monday, September 17, 2012

Physical Sports


About: Whats the Difference By: Patrick Mcfall.   I couldn't agree more with your assessment to males being more appt to succeed in physical sports. I'm a soccer coach and currently have 3 9 year old boys teams. During my practices my players will often lose focus and begin to push and shove the other players. My players also carry this mind set on to the field during games. I also agree that the most development begins during the early high school years. Many of my current players are not strong enough to pass the ball from one side of the field to the other. This makes it basically impossible to spread out and play real soccer. Many of my games end up being a struggle between the most physically advanced kids. By Miles LeGros.

No comments:

Post a Comment