Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Who Gave Magic Johnson HIV?

Did you ever think to yourself, “who was the person who actually gave Magic Johnson HIV?” If someone knows this answer I would like to know. I could not find anything off the internet that said who gave him HIV. It's surprising that we don't have any good enough answers as to how Magic Johnson ended up getting this disease or at least I don’t know. You would think that the answer would have been solved by now or that lady would have stepped forward to say that “hey, I’m the one who did it”. But Magic Johnson has done a great job to keep the story focused on his incredible triumph in the face of what many people assumed to be a death sentence. The hows and whys of how it all started have surely been forgotten, but somewhere out there, there's someone who has a good idea of just how this whole thing came to pass. There are some people who argue that men absolutely can't get HIV from women, saying that Magic contracted the disease from another man, but it's much harder for men to get HIV from women, but it does happen. HIV can enter at the opening of the tip and through cuts or sores. I'm sure there are people out there who think that they gave Magic the disease, but I think he purposely never went back and tried to find the answer because he didn't want to put his wife and family through any further embarrassment, but I hope he does.

Alicia Jefferson

1 comment:

  1. Alicia,

    I always think the same thing to myself of who was the one that gave Mr. Magic Johnson HIV. I know its really hard for anybody to find out and even him self from him having sex with the number of females he did. The amount of females he had sex with or any sexual intercourse with was definitely way too much. If I was rich and famous myself I would never and mean never be like Magic Johnson and have sex with the amount he did. I would rather be married and have a great family than that. I do think that it would be great if they could find out who gave it to him, but he is past that time now and is living a great life.

    Khiry

    ReplyDelete